Wednesday 20 February 2013

22. thinking of me

So, I've seen this on quite a few blogs (some being 100 things, other's being 50), one of them being Natalie's and I figured I might as well give it a go. I apologise you all discover I'm really boring :3

1. My birthday is the 24th July
2. My favourite film ever is Titanic
3. I don't have an appendix :(
4. I've had the chicken pox twice
5. My favourite number is 7
6. I support Manchester United
7. I have two brothers
8. I love American TV shows - Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, 90210, The Vampire Diaries
9. I enjoy reading pretty much any kind of novel
10. I love Lord of the Rings
11. And Harry Potter
12. I play the trumpet and oboe (officially)
13. I love summer 
14. I'm a geography geek
15. I wish I'd taken History at A Level
16. I'm a very fussy eater
17. I take those chewy vitamins
18. My favourite fizzy pop is Lilt
19. I like watching Pointless (just to try and guess the answers)
20. I go to Aberystwyth University
21. I have a job at McDonalds
22. My hair is naturally very curly :(
23. I hate writing on normal-lined paper, I always buy the narrow-ruled stuff
24. I love cats
25. My favourite animal is a dolphin
26. I've adopted one since I was about 6
27. I'd love to go to New Zealand
28. I get seasick
29. I love legendary characters like Merlin or King Arthur
30. The last film I watched was The Little Vampire - reliving childhood memories
31. I want to go to Belfast just to visit the Titanic Museum
32. I used to be considered as 'chavvy'
33. I wish I kept in contact with people more
34. I've never been out of Europe
35. I really want to go on a safari
36. I'm still learning to drive
37. The last film I watched at the cinema was Les Miserables
38. I love Eddie Redmayne and Hugh Jackman
39. I've always wanted to be a teacher
40. I miss my cat when I'm at uni
41. I have no idea what my favourite type of flower is
42. I don't like foods with bits in (yoghurt, most fruits...)
43. I used to be an Air Cadet
44. My favourite colour is blue
45. Hot chocolate is the only hot drink I like
46. I love shopping at New Look
47. I have brown eyes
48. I was born at 12.23pm
49. My favourite TV programme when I was little was the Teletubbies
50. For my Year 6 SATs, our teacher made us do 'brain gym' to Peter Kay's 'Is this the way to Amarillo?'
51. I've learnt French since I was 4
52. I hate wearing high heels
53. I love custard creams and malted milk biscuits
54. I usually call malted milk biscuits, 'moo cow' biscuits
55. A dream I think I'll always remember is one about a tiger coming into my room ready to eat me
56. I really want to visit Paris again
57. I used to want to have braces
58. I love lime shower gel
59. I use Nina by Nina Ricci perfume
60. I have a world map up in my room at university
61. I keep a memory box
62. I love reading actual books, cos I like the feel of turning pages
63. I'm usually cold
64. I have my ears pierced twice
65. I used to want to have my belly button pierced
66. I cry at a lot of films
67. I don't eat red meat or fish
68. I used to have really blonde hair, but it naturally got darker
69. I was going to be called Tamara, but with my surname it became a bit of a joke
70. I have a fear of spiders
71. I'm also scared of clowns
72. I used to love thunderstorms, but now I'm not so keen
73. I feel guilty about not being an organ donor, but I want to be cremated whole :3
74. I love roast parsnips
75. I'm struggling to think of 100 things about myself
76. I can't curl my tongue
77. I wear contact lenses
78. I love the sea
79. One of my embarrassing moments is when I knocked over a tub of rice krispies at this band weekend, and everyone just laughed at me
80. When I was little, I used to pinch myself and blame it on my older brother so he'd get into trouble
81. I nearly fainted at the Tinie Tempah concert I went to
82. I love rereading my Meg Cabot books
83. I brought a cuddly toy to uni - his name is Mr Moose (original, I know) and my boyfriend brought it back from Sweden for me
84. I love The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
85. I'm a lightweight
86. I only really like alcopops
87. I love the sneezing panda video on youtube
88. I'm a Christian
89. Ever since I went to Denmark when I was 9, I've always wanted a Ford Focus (it was our hire car)
90. I've never tried a cigarette or drugs
91. I love sunbathing but I'd never ever use a sunbed
92. I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
93. I talk way too much
94. I kind of liked it when my parents always dragged me to castles and old houses when I was younger
95. I've done my Bronze Duke of Edinburgh
96. I have no claim to fame
97. I love vinegar
98. I'm like a little kid when it snows
99. I go fangirlish over quite a lot of stuff
100. I'm surprised that I managed to complete the full 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments would be much appreciated, even if you're just passing this blog - just let me know what you think :) x